*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212367-coversations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#212367 added December 9, 2002 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
coversations
i just had a pretty deep conversation with my friend monica, (yes 2 teenage girls can hold a conv. about subjects other then boys and school)
we talked about abortions, rascism, hate, the point of algebra (none as far as we are concerned), teen drinking parties, how she regrets making out with some guy she didn't know last weekend,and adhd.

i believe that women should have the right to choose. if right now is not the time in your life to have a baby you might want to consider this option. i am NOT saying that it is the right answer, i just think that if you screwed up, and the baby wouldn't really have a good life you have to consider it. one of my friends got pregrant, she was 15, her boyfriend left her, her older sister who was 19 had 2 kids of her own and both sisters still lived at home. their father is an alholic and they are poor. she dropped out of school, what was she supposed to do? were she lives people snear and look down on a girl for getting pregrant. she knew that if she had the baby both of them would be stuck. and adoption wasn't really an option; she is pure blooded apache, and there is a law that says only other apaches can adopt an apache baby, i have known people who have gone places like new york and tired to give their baby up for adoption and the baby was taken by ss and sent back to the rez.
on the other hand if you have sex as a teen you should be able to handle the consiquences. right now i know i can't handel all that emotional stuff. i am not sure about the whole concept that the baby is alive while it is inside the womb. i think that when the body is formed it is a baby. but when is the soul formed? back to the old question; when is it murder?

i do not agree with some people's philoshpy on abortion; just another form of birth control. i can't remember what country it was where the avrage woman had 8 abortions in her life. that is just sick.

if you want to share your thoughts with me go ahead and email them ;)
mj

© Copyright 2002 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212367-coversations