*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211819-Good-stuff
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#211819 added December 7, 2002 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
Good stuff
Today was pretty fun. School was alright except for the fact I was dead tired. I'm trying to lessen my amp habit so I'm sleeping is just about every class. I found out some actually bad news. My grade in creative writing isn't too good because I missed the vocab homewrok which is about all we've done so far this term. I can pull that up though. In math, the previous 2 quizzes I took were bad, I only remember one, but today was an easy quiz and i aced it in about 5 minutes.

After school I was having some fun with Molly. She wanted me to work and was practically begging. I would've gotten a hug from her if I did. She said in order to get the hug I would have to go home, get my shirt, wear a winter jacket (carriages), wear gloves(carriages), work till 9:45, and not wear my hat. I said, "No hat? No chance." Hehe. I got some nice pictures of her though.

Emily came around 4 and paid me back the $20 she owed me. We went to her house and hung out for a little bit. Apparently she's comfortable with me being in the room while she changes. That was certainly a sight. I told her about this belt that I wanted. This was no ordinary belt though. This was a vintage 1988 Super Mario Brothers belt. It's so awesome. And she bought it for me! Well, technically I did, but she got it online with her checking account. I ust paid her $20.

Hanging out with Emily alone is awesome. With other people, you really can't talk with her. She's always the center of attention with other people basically. Anyways, I guess my dad got worried and went out to look for me since I didn't call. I have no idea why, I mean, what the hell could've happened to me? He knows I went to Stop and Shop, after that I probably went to someone's house. Like Emily's.

After that, we went down to Halifax to play some cards. I was just about passed out by the second game and fell asleep. With only 1 amp, what do you expect? I found a Super Mario Brothers T-shirt that is way too small for me on Ebay. I'm definately getting it. It's only $8. It's going to be hellishly tight, but eh, I'll just stretch it out. Show off my awesome pecs, hehe.

Wow, first entry in awhile where there hasn't been any news about Danielle.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211819-Good-stuff