*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211594-The-Essay
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#211594 added December 6, 2002 at 1:56am
Restrictions: None
The Essay
I finished my essay that I started the begining of November about Danielle on the morning of the 4th. I sent her some of it and she actually apologized for what she did to me. That was the first time she's ever said she's sorry. I think I might put it up here so others may read. Things seem to be getting better and better between us. I want to hang out with her again. I kept asking her to come over and watch The Crow since she's never seen it, but she always was busy. So instead of me keep asking her every day, I just said to her to say something when she wants to watch it. She said ok, we'll see if she ever asks to come over. Tonight would've been a perfect night, her plans got cancelled, but I didn't ask, figured if she wanted to, she would've said something. Probably won't ask for awhile just to see what happens. Found some very strange information about Megan and Meaghan from work. Meaghan isn't the Incubus girl I thought she would be. She likes Rap and Techno, which sucks, but eh. Also she has a pretty active sex life. That surprised me a ton. What she told me about Megan though was very surprising. Apparently she's a drug trafficer, drinks on ocassion, and isn't the 80's chick I pictured her to be. Wow. My talks with Meaghan are getting kinda personal now, I'm liking that. I always had a thing for Megan, but she's been trying to avoid hanging out. Meaghan is pretty much like me in the way we both think. That's probably why we get along pretty good. Jess might start working at Stop and Shop again! FUCK YEAH!!!!! You better work here, Jess. Or else I'll just bitch and complain to you for a good long while. I think I might post up my essay "The Story of Danielle"

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211594-The-Essay