*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210938-Mr-Roosevelt-wont-you-please-run-again
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#210938 added December 3, 2002 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
"Mr. Roosevelt, won't you please run again...."
This week has been so busy.

My piano lesson was an hour long today (instead of half an hour) for two reasons: #1, my brother is sick and we didn't want to get our teacher sick (she has really bad asthma) and #2, I was sick last week and didn't go.

I have two tests and a quiz tomorrow. A history and a Latin test, and an English quiz. Thursday, I have at least two tests. Not sure in what. Friday, my group presents a major English project... And we've hardly started. Also, I have a major Latin project due Friday---and we have almost nothing done. We have to decorate the room and I have no free time between now and then.

This should be fun. I got a 100 on my physics test today!

More chapters of a friend's story to read. Won't get to those until... maybe the middle of next week.

I have to get back to studying though.

Tonight is going by really quickly and yet so slowly. Don't ask. I'm not entirely coherent. It's taking me forever to get jokes and things tonight. I'm tired and I still have two subjects to do!! ARGH!

Moonlight Sonata's in my head. So much better than what I had earlier today---one of FDR's campaign songs. "Mr. Roosevelt, won't you please run again. / We want you to do it and [something] through it again. / We're gonna fight to [something] the boom-de-ay [?]!/ Boom-de-ay la la la boom-de-ay with a hullaballoo (hullaballoo).../ 'Cause you're the hope of all American women and men!/ Mr. Roosevelt, won't you do it again!" I have that on some tape from when I dubbed it for a project last year on him. I guess it was played before movies in the '40s.

It's getting later, and I still have the same amount to study. Good night.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210938-Mr-Roosevelt-wont-you-please-run-again