*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209957-Turkey-Genocide-Day-and-on
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#209957 added December 1, 2002 at 2:52am
Restrictions: None
Turkey Genocide Day and on
Well, Thanksgiving was some fun. Danielle didn't show up, but Jess did later. Brian has left the Punk Rock scene. Punk Rock is dead he says! Now he only wears suits. Good look and all, but I think I'll stay with my look. He's giving all his Punk clothes to me. Fuck yeah! Get me very own scab and leather jacket. Jess came over and slept over that night. We had some fun, had a ton of energy drinks (Two double shots of piranha and I had 3 amps on top of that.), went to Nantasket Beach and looked at the stars. Very nice. After we got home we watched Ace Ventura. Awesome movie. Fell asleep towards the end together. In the morning, Jess felt sick so we just laid in bed together for awhile. Felt nice to have some company. Especially with a great friend such as Jess. Hung out with Emily for an hour or so the next day. Ran into Ashley too. She said we should hang out if I was going to hang out with Danielle. I told Danielle to call her and when she did, she already had plans. Strange, but hey. Me and Danielle finally hung out. I've been trying to avoid it and trying to make it happen for a looong time. We were going to rent a movie and watch it, but couldn't find one. I'm kinda glad about that. A little down too, but I know that it would've probably started the vicious cycle again. I want to avoid that for a little longer. Till I'm a little more comfy hanging out with her. We pretty much just talked in my room, downstairs, and in her car. Ran into an old quasi-friend of mine, Nikki Y. She was a little tipsy.....actually fucking DRUNK. Talked to her for a little bit. She thought Danielle was a 13 year old guy. It was pretty funny. When Danielle decided to go home, I gave her a hug and told her it was so good to be hanging out with her again, which she agreed to fully. It was pretty great. I didn't expect to hang out with Emily or Danielle today, and I hung out with both. Yay.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209957-Turkey-Genocide-Day-and-on