*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209681-Dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream-within-a
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#209681 added November 29, 2002 at 1:05pm
Restrictions: None
Dream within a dream within a dream within a...
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe

I had a dream last night (actually this morning) that had something to do with Union soldiers getting their car stuck on the hedge in my backyard. It was some old ugly green German car from the '70s. They'd been there a while because the one who had been driving was already a skeleton. The others were white-haired and looked sort of like the hunter from the movie Jumanji. I think they were British too... Anyway, and then there was something about my dog getting away. We found him under the boardwalk at the shore when I was wandering along looking under it at dusk, waiting for the wind to turn so the sand would move (sort of like a tide now that I think about it) and I could borrow somebody's flashlight and see completely under the boardwalk... Long story. And there are big expanses in there that I can't remember. Anyway, that dream ends and I have the urge to tell people about it. So I'm talking to a good friend of mine in person about it... Then I wake up. So then I decide to call her and tell her that I just dreamed about telling her about my dream. So I'm on the phone with her, and then I wake up for real (I think). Well then I went back to sleep and did almost the same thing with three other people, although I think I was telling them about my dream and then what happened with talking to my friend.

How's that for a start to your day. I had a very busy morning with all that, lol.

I have homework to get done. I hope you've all gotten a good laugh at me and my subconscious. I know I did.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209681-Dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream-within-a