*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209349-the-truth-comes-out-kind-of
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#209349 added November 27, 2002 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
the truth comes out (kind of)
ok my friend michaelsen has 2 best friends jake (bi/ gay/ can't decide) and brandon (likes girls but also sleeps with guys then forgets about them) brandon is a total asshole, i had to hang out with him today and he like stared at my boobs the whole time. well part of the time actually, the rest of the time he was flirting with michael (who was flirting back) and jan (who thought he was discusting) and the other part he was pouting because we didn't pay enough attention to him. how pathatic is that?
so i learned a couple things from him today. about what jake calls my friend monica, he calles her monica leftovers (he is seriously a manwhore, he sells himself for like $600,) while all the while pretending to be her best friend. i don't know if he is pulling that crap with me. he is like obsessed with my boobs, i don't know. he is a pain in the ass at times but cool other times.
i am finding out all this weird stuff. like their little drug bindges and when they got drunk and slept with each other. it really pisses me off that they lied to me. i don't ask for details and i am not nosiy but when i ask one of my friends if they are getting drunk and high on drugs i kinda expect them to be honest. natievee huh?
oh and this old guy was like hitting on me majorly at the pool hall, seriously creepy, i don't like total strangers hitting on me. but then again who does??

© Copyright 2002 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209349-the-truth-comes-out-kind-of