*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208915-nun-or-pleasently-plump
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#208915 added November 25, 2002 at 7:32pm
Restrictions: None
nun or pleasently plump?
ok the whole thanksgiving thing went to hell. my best friend and her boyfriend are going to california to party, and i am stuck at home with my parents! for like 4 days!!!!!!!! they are refusing to go visit my relitives with out me and that makes me mad. they are using the excuse that i am a minor and i shouldn't be left alone... what the hell? i take care of everyone they don't think i can handle my self for 3 days!?!
i got in a fight with them and my dad told me that i should just leave if i had a problem with them. so i left, i live in a little mountain town and i just went deep into the moutains. no one ever really goes back there except ferron and i. i must have walked 5 or 6 miles when i decided to stop. no matte how mad i get i am still sensible. jeeze what was i going to do live off the land or something? lol, so not me. so i just sat there and thought for a while, i can't really remember what i thought about but whatever. i came back and i guess i had been gone for 3 or 4 hours, my parents apologized and so did i and everything went back to surbarbia heaven or whatever. when i got up to my room the calls started comeing, from my best friend, one of my old teachers and another one of my friends. they all had gotten a panicked call from my mom about me just disapperaring. needless to say they didn't appreciate my little disapperaring act.
one of my friends is annoying me right now. he is in love with his best friend brandon. it is this weird complex stupid thing. he is suciadal and depressed, and so is his best friend (or so m tells me) but i don't see it, his best friend claims to be stright, he dates girls and flirts shamelessly. that just drives m crazy, see m has liked brandon for like 3 years, they have been through alot together (getting drunk/high and screwing each other... their little sucide attempts...just lots of stuff) brandon is still claiming that he is stright, but whenever m flirts with guys bradon gets all greeneyed and shit. oh and him and m's other best friend gave each other blow jobs on halloween. this has been all m has been talking about!!!!!!! ah!!!!! i don't care!!!!!
oh and for some reason m said that i would make a good nun for next halloween! and he said i was pleasently plump! i am not! jeeze he is seriously annoying me. one minute he is trying to talk me into wearing a shirt like the one j.lo wore (the green one) the next he is telling me that i am fat!!!!!!!!!!! jeeze guys are weird.

© Copyright 2002 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208915-nun-or-pleasently-plump