*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208739-The-weekend-bowling-was-wrong
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#208739 added November 25, 2002 at 12:50am
Restrictions: None
The weekend, bowling was wrong
Went to Assumption FINALLY. Had a blast. It has nothing on Worcester State. So much fun with Jess. Ate brunch, which was very nice. Food there is great. Next went back to the room, and prepared for the tour of the campus. Damn, it's huge. Stopped by the gym and played some raquette ball. Then went to see the sauna in the girl's bathroom, but had to leave a little quickly since there was someone in there, hehe. Played some cards when we got back and then played some Mario Kart 64. I can't believe how horrible I did. I am out of practice. Then I finally won a race and Jess tackled me. We wrestled arund for awhile which was a ton of fun. She's pretty tough for a first timer. Then we went to dinner at Charlie's. Ate some fries and apples. Good stuff. Went back to the room and watched Fight Club. I feel asleep during it and 7pm rolled by and I had to leave. Wish I didn't ahve to go. Never met up with Meghan there and the drama team was coming tomorrow. If only I could've gotten sunday off too. Emily would've been there....oh well, I'll see her tomorrow probably. Jess I'll see in 3 days. Yay. Might even see Danielle, I invited her to Thanksgiving. This next weekend will be good though. FightClub will break out. So far it's me, Brian, Jess, and Danielle. That'll be something. Bowling tomorrow, since it hasn't been acting like it should, I wonder what tomorrow's game will mean.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208739-The-weekend-bowling-was-wrong