*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207992-Fun-night
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#207992 added November 22, 2002 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
Fun night
Alright, tonight was a lot of fun, with the excpetion that I lost $30. Was pretty good at work. I wore Jess's name tag. I showed Danielle and she laughed and we talked about it. We actually talked, it was awesome. It actually felt like I was back in the good old days of a 4 months ago. I felt so good. Then I got some bad news. I wouldn't be able to get out of work at 7 unless I found someone to work for me. Well, that's how I lost my $30. I paid some kid Sean to work for an extra 2 hours. A total increase of $48 for him. I didn't care, I was going to see a play with Emily. She's so much fun to hang out with. At first I asked Danielle, she said she would, but she was getting off at 8 originally, so that would mean I would have to stay till 8. She would do it for free too. So I take it there is no more fight between us. Yay.
The play was AWESOME. Rumors is one of the best plays out there. So hilarious. I'll have to congratulate Sarah and Chris for their job well done. After the play we went to Bickford's to eat. Had some fun there and then everyone left except for Me, Emily, and Josh. Some of her friends were coming to hang out. When they got there, we drove to some place in Hingham. Well, when we got there we found out it was a place where a cult meets. They told us that we needed a weapon and to yell out whenever we see something like a flashlight, a chicken coop, or anything really. This was a cult that sacraficed chickens and has been known to kill people, so apparently human sacrafices too. Well, cults ain't my steeze at all. Neither Emily's. Josh had to go home, so we had to leave anyways. Fucking psychotics. Going to see a cult. It seemed like such bullshit when he was telling me about it, but then he was saying "I am shitting you not. People have been killed here. I haven't been caught yet and I don't plan on dying tonight." Well, we left and dropped Josh off. Then Emily dropped me off. She couldn't stay because she was supposed to be home by 12:30 and it was 15 past that. I wish she did. I just love hanging out with her. Though we never hang out alone for long. Just want to cuddle with her. That's what she wants too, so it ain't too much of a dream. Maybe tomorrow that'll happen. Sex is good too, but I'd rather cuddle. Call me crazy, hehe.
Sidenote: Danielle imed me tonight and said "night." Maybe she wants to start talking online again? Maybe she saw me with Emily at Stop and Shop and got a little jealous (been known to happen a few times)? Maybe just for the hell of it? Not sure, but I will not go back to how things were. Being friends is good, but it'll have to stay at that. I'm through with the pain I got from her.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207992-Fun-night