*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205951-Bowling-was-right
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#205951 added November 13, 2002 at 6:03pm
Restrictions: None
Bowling was right
Indeed it was. On tuesday, my parents woke up late, thus late in waking me up, so they let me stay home. This would've been chill, but I actually wanted to go to school to get an essay back that I wrote for college. Then at 3 I went to work and Molly (front end manager) was being a fucking bitch. Pissed me off for the rest of the night. Only good thing that whole day was talking to Emily, she made me happy.
Today started out good. I actually woke up to my alarm, first time in about 3 weeks. My mum was yelling at me to get ready ofcourse as she always does. Then I went to Stop and Shop to get my amp. The only register open had no cashier, she was at Dunkin Donuts. My only alternative was Danielle at Customer Service. I prepared for the worsr and asked her to ring me up. This was different though. She was smiling. Said "ok" and rang it up. I gave her exact change and said "thanks." She smiled again. Now that made my day better, maybe she's not mad anymore? That'd be a good thing. Then it turned bad on the car ride to school. My mum basically told me that Assumption College was "out of my league" and there's no chance of me going there because of the costs. Thanks, mum, made me feel so good. Then school started, was alright until lunch. Steedman, the dean of students, gives me a saturday school for being late to school 6 times, finally caught up to me. I started feeling sick around last period of the day. Just a little stomach bug. Then at the end of the day, I couldn't find a ride home because most people are assholes. Cops do not pull over people and check for how long they've had their liscense. Atleast not in Norwell. So I had to walk to work in the rain with shoes that had holes in them. Feet were soaked and frozen when I got there, and what do Molly do as soon as I get in? Sends me out on carriages. Fuck you Molly. Then I ran home to change into my other shoes that don't have holes in them, ran back, and did carriages. Came in after clearing the lot and was winded and still sick. Feeling worse then. I bagged for awhile and started to lose the feeling in my feet. Then I could barely stand without the aid of something to lean on. I did a store sweep for the sole purpose of nothing to lift and something to lean on. I was beyond sick then, I was diseased. I was on the verge of passing out and had horrific pains in my stomach which were keeping me awake. Both of my legs ached I was feeling hot all over. Time to go home. I told Stacey M. I was leaving, she said it was fine. She's awesome. Now I'm at home in bed. Can't sleep because of the stomach pain. Tommorw will be bad too, but not as bad. I don't have to work thursday or friday. Saturday I'm taking off and going to college. I don't care what anyone says.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205951-Bowling-was-right