*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205103-Good-news
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#205103 added November 10, 2002 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
Good news
We got some dirt on Danielle. On the 7th when Aaron came in to Stop and Shop at 4pm, there was a broken cabinet door behind service desk. He didn't leave till 10 the night before and only Danielle, Stacey, and Peter were there. Then in the morning, Danielle was there again. We all thought it was her. She denied it ofcourse. Well, the truth comes out when you get it on SECURITY TAPE! Hehe. We watched the tape and saw that Stacey C. and Dean also came. Then we saw the action. Danielle kicked the door. It wasn't an accident, it was a full kick. Selisha said she'd talk to her. Made my day. Now, I don't really want Danielle fired (and she can't for just this), but I just want her in a lot of trouble. I'm actually not too mad at her anymore. She's been giving me evil looks though, so I take it she is.
I think I've met someone new. Seems pretty chill. Name is Emily. 19 years old, drinks a lot, into some awesome music, and I got a little peck on the cheek. I am going to take caution and not assume anything. Just another girl. No action comes from me.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205103-Good-news