*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204800-The-Power-of-Snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#204800 added November 12, 2002 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
The Power of Snow
The power of snow is in its cohesive nature, its ability to unite nine hundred trillion trillion unique individuals. The gestalt of snow, formed by the union of individual snowflakes, spreads across stubble scarred fields hiding the scares of harvest. It is this snow blanket, protecting embryonic plants from the frigid winter that gives early spring its bright colors.

The power of snow is in its reflective nature, its ability to reflect the entire wavelength of light back to the source. The mirror of snow, revealing the purity of unprismed light, symbolizes the radiance of divinity as seen by the soul. It is this snow light that ego polarizes and prisms into religions and cults.

The power of snow is in its cold nature, its ability to refresh the body and awaken deep urges in the soul. The snow crystal itself symbolizes the soul after it has passed through the crucible of matter. The snow crystal passing through clouds grows and becoming a unique creation before it strikes the ground joining other snow flakes already there.


Prosperous Snow

© Copyright 2002 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/204800-The-Power-of-Snow