*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203899-Bowling-Night
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#203899 added November 4, 2002 at 9:58pm
Restrictions: None
Bowling Night
Well, I actually woke up refreshed today after only 2 hours of sleep. Went into Stop and Shop, had my cd player going and walked by the service desk. I thought I heard Danielle say something, but it was pretty muffled by the music. If she did, it was probably "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you..." or something along those lines. I remember when I was at the service desk with her and someone walked by she didn't like, said the same thing. Now I'm that guy. Hehe, just walked right by. School was alright, nothing really new, I'm actually anxious to get back my SAT scores though. Last time I took them, I didn't give a shit. Now I do. I want to go to Assumption. I want to see Jess. Talked to my baby baby baby Shaneen today. So good to hear from her. Found out that Chuck almost died. He got his wisdom teeth pulled out and someting went wrong and got a growth in his throat that was the size of an orange or something like that. He's gonna be fine though, he'll get out of the hospital on Friday. I told her to call back at 10 tonight, let's see if that happens. Then there was bowling tonight. First two strings were pretty bad. Both were 68 and my average went down to a 74. What pulled it all together was my last string. Two spares in the last two boxes! Ended up with a 95, fuck yeah! If my theory is correct, this means I'm going to have a shitty week, and then have an awesome weekend. That'll be fun. Wonder what this weekend has in store for me? I guess I'll find out in a few days.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203899-Bowling-Night