*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/202753-whack
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#202753 added October 30, 2002 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
::whack::
I just spent the last hour going through a Mel Brooks movie and Monty Python and the Holy Grail in search of a one and a half minute clip that I could play in Theology class. The Mel Brooks clip I found was funnier, but my mom thought I'd get in trouble for showing part of an R rated movie. (It was a scene of dancing monks from the Spanish Inquisition. "The Inquisition, what a show/The Inquisition, here we go/I bet you're wishin' that we'd go away...") So I'm bringing Monty Python into school tomorrow so I don't really have to talk in front of the class. It is such a bright class... ::coughyeahrightcough:: The scene from the movie I'm going to use is where they're trying to burn the witch. I dunno, it was the best thing I could find which was clean and long enough and would make sense. I'll have to talk really quickly before I show it just to explain why I used it.

It was pointed out to me during peer editing that I use a lot of triple lists. Look above for an example.

My feet hurt like anything. I've never had chapped feet before... ouch.

"Pie Jesu Domine ::whack:: dona eis requiem. ::whack::"

lol, See? Latin comes in handy sometimes. If I had better vocab skills I could actually tell you what that says. Let's see... right now I can tell you: "____ Lord Jesus ::whack:: give to him _____. ::whack::"

My "like-minded" friend and I had that song in our heads on the same day, unbeknownst to each other... Not as bad as some things we have done though. "Curiouser and Curiouser..." I think that quote's from Alice in Wonderland.

(heehee, the following is inspired by her journal entry... I'm good at remembering conversations when I'm not told to or make a note to...)
"Can you itch my nose?"
"...I was just scratching mine..."
[long pause ensues...]

Anyhow, I have to write a story tonight based on ten of my English vocabulary words. My younger brothers are using easier versions of the same text for their spelling lessons.

Wow, I use so many ellipses (...) in my journal entries. Not a revelation, but I thought I'd pretend to bring it to my own attention.

Oh, my brothers are watching the movie Spiderman.... I think I'll slack off some more with that, while writing a bad story (by my standards at least, others may beg to differ) for English. G'night, ka-nig-hits.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/202753-whack