*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/202372-Ive-Never-Been-This-Angry-In-My-Life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#202372 added October 29, 2002 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
I've Never Been This Angry In My Life!
Today has been a bad day to say the least. I've NEVER been this angry in my life, and it kind of scares me because I don't know what to do about it, since I'm not an angry person- normally. I'll styart from the beginning by saying that there's been rising tention within me because my drama teachers been drastically changing the melodrama Kirsty and I wrote, because we're performing it. On Friday she cut two scenes. I'll go through my day bit by bit, you just have to know that I like Matthew AGAIN. I know. How...Dawson's Creekish lmfao! I have to bring that into everything...anyway. I actually pretended to be sick so I could come home because I thought I'd punch someone if I didn't.

8:26: Got to school, late as usual in time to ask Kirsty if Matthew was at school. She said he wasn't. Stomped off to Roll Call in a foul mood from yesterday (I've been in a horrible mood for awhile now)
Assembly- Saw that Matthew WAS there.
Drama- As soon as we got in there, Ms Cook started changing EVERYTHING again. Cut out TWO MORE scenes, changed COUNTLESS lines and changed the WHOLE ENDING. As you can imagine, I was fuming by then. Then I had to watch them rehearse the NEW SECENES for 40 mins. I went through the scripts and realised that they've only left in ONE original scene. ONE :-| Oh, she also told us that we wouldn't be performing our skits. PISSED ME OFF! I couldn't see straight, I was SO MAD.Then Elly said "Why are you so mad? It was a stupid written play, anyway" BITCH!
History: Sulked quietly through the whole period to myself.
RECESS: CASSEY SAT WITH MATTHEW THE STUPID BITCH!
I sat there fuming, and right at the end of recess, I ran off crying.
Media- I saty outside on the bench for 10 mins while Lindsay talked to me about stuff, and Crawford saw me, and he asked what was wrong, but Shannon told him to piss off. NONE OF HIS BUISSNESS! Just because he's the year advisor, doesn't mean he can stick his nose into everything!
Rest Of Media- Me, Sara, Christeen and this bitchy blone bitch made signs for the movie we're making. The bitchy blonde pissed me off so much. She says she has schitzophrenia (sp?)
SCIENCE: I was just so made I didn't listen.
LUNCH: Cassey sat with him again, I punched a table, I kicked the ground and I pretended to be sick so I could come home.
THE END
I'M STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/202372-Ive-Never-Been-This-Angry-In-My-Life