*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201125-Not-Even-Once
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#201125 added October 24, 2002 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
Not Even Once.
Matthew didnn't even LOOK at me today. I guess that answers my question about him still liking me. I guess I Finally went to far. Oh well, I'm not meant to have a boyfriend I guess.
ROLL CALL: The teacher mixed me up with another Sarah again- she's had us for 4 terms now and she STIL can't get it right. Tsk, tsk.
1/2nd period: Maths. we marked our multiple choice answers that we did in class on Tuesday. I did okay. Then in the sencond period, we did another quiz. We should mark it tomorrow. Yipee.
3rd Period- Media. We are in the middle of watching Psycho! We saw up to just before the shower scene and as we walked out to recess, this is the conversation Me, Amanda and Sara had:
ME: So, Amanda, did you figure out what's up with him and his mum?
AMANDA: (Looking confused) No...
ME: Oh, then you'll see soon (under breath) Maybe
AMANDA: (Whining) No, tell me now!
SARA: (totally seriously) Okay, well you know how he said he likes to stuff things? (Amanda nods) Well, he killed her, stuffed her and hung her on the wall.
AMANDA: Oh my God! How SICK!
Yes, it was funny.
RECESS- Kirsty and I looked thru her new mag to see if ne Dawson Creek posters weere in it (No luck, but there WERE Katie Holmes and Josh Jackson posters)
Media- Watched the shower scene, everyone laughed at the facialsshe was making. Sara and I had a whispered conversation about "The Birds"
We heard Amanda up the back tell her "popular" but brainless friends that Norman Bates killed, stuffed and hung up his mother. And they believed her.
Health- We talked about moving out and apartments. We were handed this paper with fake adds on it and at the bottom of one, it said "Flat Finders" and I thought it said "Flat Fingers" so Kirsty and I had a laugh for like 20 mins then changed the writing to "Flat Fingers"
Science- Watched the deluded teacher do an experiment with sulfuric acid.
Lunch- Sat on the benches and watched Matthew not watching me
Careers- teacher was away but we had this HOT teacher instead :D ::drool:: but we did nothing which bored me.
English- Listened to the teacher drone of about nothing as usual.
Afternoon at home- got a new mic for my computer and fooled around with it. I made my own B&B scene, it so ROCKS!

Well, interesting day. It was actually fun except for matthew, but that was my own fault so I should get over it, right? Right.

-^-Sarah-^-

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201125-Not-Even-Once