*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201054-Day-Four
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#201054 added October 23, 2002 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
Day Four
         Sapplefuss was understandably oevrjoyed when I showed her the two mags. Her plane tickets had disappeared into her pockets, as well as the letter of recommendation from Koenma. She read them, and then flipped the pages to where the man of her *sic!* dreams was posing in the moving pictures.
         "Where did you get these?" she asked me as she looked hungrily through the pages.
         "That's for me to know. Why?" I asked her.
         "Do you know that even the Playwitch publishers don't have any back issues of this? They're all gone!" she said to me.
         "Lucky you then," I replied sarcastically.
         "Where. Did. You. Get. This." she asked, this time looking at me in the eye.
         I tried very hard to whistle nonchanlantly, but I failed. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I was intimidated by her. I just can't whistle.
         "Karen..." she was saying, a dnager note in her voice.
         Right on cue, I saw my boyfriend. I knew that Sapplefuss was going to interrogate me, so I had made an appointment with my boyfriend and ahd told him that I would meet him in the park outside our college.
         "Hie dearest!" I called out to him. He came to my side, blissfully unaware that his beloved was just seconds away from incineration by an old friend.
         "I'll giev you the two mags when you come back from Hogwarts after the test. Ciao!" I made a quick escape with my boyfried.
         "What was that about?" he asked me.
         "Nothing dearest," I clung to his hand as we left the park.

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201054-Day-Four