*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199697-tolerence
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#199697 added October 17, 2002 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
tolerence
ok i love my best friend. NOT in a romantic way but you know like a sisterly way. but she just pisses me off. we are almost totally oppisite. she is a very passionate and blunt person. she doesn't really understand sarcasim and she loves guys attention. she knows how to make the best of her great body.
right now i don't care. she is being pretty selfish and blunt. i am a tactful person, i look at a situation from different points of view. she doesn't and she always freaks out on me. there is no one else in this area who she trusts enough to constantly bitch at.
someday i swear i am gonna write a book about things you should say in certain situations. how do you tell your bestfriend that you have already heard what she is saying twice before? how do you get out of walking with her when she wants to smoke? i hate 2nd hand smoke but it seems i am around it all the time!
why are people so facisinated with smoking and drinking? i think it is just stupid, i prefer other ways of killing myself thanks. slower ways, like refusing to run in p.e. this whole thing is just screwed up.
mary jane


© Copyright 2002 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199697-tolerence