*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/196838-cure-for-the-common-cold--movies
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#196838 added October 4, 2002 at 3:40pm
Restrictions: None
cure for the common cold? movies...
Home sick today. ::sarcastically:: Yay... I spent most of the morning lying in a haze on my made bed, trying to figure out what was a dream and what was real.

I can barely speak, I am so hoarse. At least it's not a stomach bug.

I probably could have scraped by in school today, but I had a fairly good idea of what we would be doing in my classes, so I wasn't worried. It's better that I stayed home anyway.

Spent the rest of the day watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the early 80's BBC miniseries -- think Dr Who with slighty better effects and much more humor) on DVD. It's alright. Better when you ignore the special effects, lol. Then I watched the remainder of Harry Potter.

The only two reasons I should have gone into school today are:

1) I needed to speak with a nun in the library... She's probably wondering what happened to me, or considering me some sort of an idiot.

2) I left my flute in my music locker. I have a lesson on Tuesday. I doubt I'd be playing this weekend anyway, it's hard with a sore throat.

I have three papers to write this weekend. One for English (an easy one). One for Driver's Ed (it's so stupid, and the assignment calls for my mom writing half). One for Latin (worth ten percent of my grade... eee). Maybe another I'm forgetting about.

Well, now I have two days' worth of physics homework to do. I was planning on doing yesterday's homework in homeroom.

You'd think that after being made fun of by people, my brother would not make fun of other people. But... of course not...

I'm going now. I have to get a haircut. lol, of course she's going to ask me all about school and all.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/196838-cure-for-the-common-cold--movies