*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/196435-And-on-to-Latin-homework
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#196435 added October 2, 2002 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
And on to Latin homework!
I'm having a fairly good day aside from the sore throat and Driver's Ed.

Got out of Driver's Ed for the first ten minutes or so (I had World Affairs Club). Of course it was the one day she was there early. ::eye roll::

My trig teacher pulled me aside today and told me how much she loved the story I handed in based on October Sky. It was that ten-page-in-one-night story I was talking about in a previous entry. I was so flattered. She kept telling me how much talent I have and how that was her favorite story out of the ones she's read thus far. That put me in a very good mood. And made me decide that I need to write more, lol.

I'm looking into shadowing an archaeologist for a day... Finding names and things. I need to compose a letter sometime soon and get it sent out.

I was in bed by quarter of ten last night. So of course my internal clock decided to wake me up ten minutes before my parents would have. It was approximately 6 AM.

I finally found out when my audition for All-Catholic is: early January. I have a ton of time to perfect the piece. Of course, I'll be rushing to learn the nuances in December... lol. Actually though, most of it is all right... at a tempo of 60. I need to almost double that by January. Four pages of (mostly) sixteenth notes.

We started a song called "Satchmo" in orchestra today. It's a swingy tribute to Louis Armstrong. I keep thinking of a Rugrats episode where the babies kept calling Sasquatch "Satchmo". Every time Angelica told one of the adults about "Satchmo", the adults would say, "You mean the trumpet player?". Okay, I don't really watch that much Rugrats, lol.

I have Latin homework to finish and a test to study for. If I can't think of anything else I desperately need to do... I think I'll work on some of my stories... Or just find something to help my sore throat.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/196435-And-on-to-Latin-homework