*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/196014-attaining-punness-with-the-universe
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#196014 added September 30, 2002 at 7:08pm
Restrictions: None
attaining punness with the universe.
No, that topic had no point. I just liked the phrase.

A friend and I have determined that there are three and only three purposes for Driver's Ed:

1) To scare potentially bad drivers off the road.

2) To lower your insurance.

3) To make you feel completely stupid.


Yeah, those are they ONLY three reasons Driver's Ed exists. My mom was telling me that the level of the course should give me an idea of most people out on the road.... Greaaaaaaaaatt....

Oh well, in a better mood over the past few days. Did almost all of my homework for the weekend on Friday night after midnight. Left me free for most of the weekend. I went out on a little photo-walk yesterday, but there are hardly any leaves turning. It wasn't a total loss. I exercised and got the dog exercised.

I have homework to finish. Two quizzes tomorrow and practicing yet for both lessons tomorrow. I have flute at lunch and piano in the afternoon. I haven't done much with either this week.

I went through my pictures last night and picked out the ones that looked best in black and white. I printed out maybe five or six. Today, I put them into the submissions box for the school's literary magazine. I dunno, I'm pretty proud of those shots. It's a shame some of my best shots don't transfer well to monochrome. Sunsets look very gray in black and white. Not stunning at all...

Anyway, I still have stuff to do tonight. People to chat with. Time to waste. Ciao.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/196014-attaining-punness-with-the-universe