*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195417-Things-are-alright
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#195417 added September 28, 2002 at 12:04am
Restrictions: None
Things are alright
Well, me and Danielle haven't hung out in a loooong time. Blew me off on seeing "Red Dragon". We planned to see it when it came out a week or so ago. Then she tells me she asked Jeff to see it. Guess that screws me over. Oh well. Sometimes I just want to say "Fuck you, Danielle", but just seeing her makes me hold back on doing that. She has changed a lot. It seems that if it doesn't have to do with Stop and Shop, it's not important. Haven't hung out with her in weeks and it seems like all she wants to hang out with now is Jeff. I was looking at a conversation we had when we barely knew each other, just went on a walk or two together. I miss those times. I used to not want to go to the Cape because I could always hang out with Danielle, who reminded me so much of everyone on Cape. Now I want to go on Cape more than ever. They hang out with me.....
If Jess is reading this, please don't yell at Danielle, I don't want to cause any trouble, and if Danielle is reading this, then you've just got a glimpse into how I feel things are going.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195417-Things-are-alright