*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/194526-Such-a-good-weekend
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#194526 added September 23, 2002 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
Such a good weekend
As the title states, had so much fun this weekend. Went down the Cape, see all my chill friends. Saw just about everyone. Brian, Sasha, Boo, Shaneen(my main squeeze!), Chuck, Tim, Kellin, Kansas, Katie(so good to see her again), Stephanie, and the others I don't know the names to. The only people I didn't see were Redgate, Tony, and Towsley, but really the only people I wanted to see were Katie and Shaneen. Gave Shaneen a massage, hehe, those are getting famous. She said she'd take me under her wing, learn some nice tricks, yay. Me and Shaneen mesh so well together. Same with Katie too, ahhhhh Katie. Missing her forever. Think her and Chuck are together now, crazy idea I got from seeing them kissing and holding hands, damn, oh well. I went to the Moon! Fucking awesome! Then we went to Super Mario Land and got a few flags and rakes. Came up with playing Capture the Flag on the Moon, that'd be so chill. Ofcourse we'd need a few more people.

Famous Phrases from the Cape this visit:

Adventure Boo.......Adventure!

Question Sleep

Want to give me a backrub? Not that kind!

FUCKING LOVE CAPE

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/194526-Such-a-good-weekend