*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193603-Mehhh
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#193603 added September 20, 2002 at 12:41am
Restrictions: None
Mehhh
Things are looking down about going to Jess's this weekend. I hope I get to go, but it's really all up to Danielle driving me. She's pissed at me right now, not all too sure of why. She wants a break from the world this weekend while she isn't working. I'll give her that. I've noticed something over the past few days, I kinda miss Erin. Just looking back on my journal, her journal, and the memories of her kinda made me sad. I want to be friends with her, but as long as I'm on the blocklist, I can't talk to her. I'll probably run into her at the mall one of these days. Then things could get better. Found out a bunch of people's blocklists I'm on. Yeah, basically all the people that really matter to me. Anyways, Jess is tryig to convince Danielle to drive me, I just think it's a bad idea since she's already pissed and will probably get even more mad at me. Not blaming Jess for trying though, I miss her and want to come up too. Got a promotion to stocker today at work, better pay, easier work, but I'm probably not going to like it. I'm a full fledge grunt and I basically keep the front end together and do everything right the first time. Plus I won't be able to see Jen, Stacey, Aaron, and ofcourse Danielle. I told Jen, she yelled at Celisha for giving it to me cause I'm her favorite. Danielle didn't seem to care. Infact she's been pretty distant as of late, we haven't hung out and we never talk except for online, but even that's not all that good. If I go back to Grunt, I suppose it'd mainly be because of Jen and Stacey, they're awesome. Switching out of Non-Fiction in School to go to Creative Writing, I think I'd be better off in there. Non-Fiction ain't really my steeze. So that's just what I'd like to say today, now off to bed so I can be dead tired in the morning.

Song that's forever stuck in my head:
Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne
Songs that make me think of Danielle and Kali:
Can't Rain All the Time - ???
Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and the Shondels

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193603-Mehhh