*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/192562-STOP-IT
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#192562 added September 15, 2002 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
STOP IT!!!

Kirsty's supposed to be my best friend. i mean, she IS my best friend. But lately she's been acting really strange. I think it's my friendship with Sara...Maybe she's jealous. I mean, she doesn't even make an effort to be friends with Sara...and she gets pissed off when I talk to her. Sara's been a really good friend to me this year, she helped me a lot when I was being ignored by my "Friends"(Which is still going on by the way). I've realised that I can make different friends and that it's okay to l et go of my old ones...of course, I wouldn't let go of Kirsty, but she's acting like I'm ignoring her and I'm not. Sara and I have the same taste in books, movies and supernatural stuff. I could sit with her for ages and talk about ghosts without feeling stupid, but with Kirsty, it's different. She's just being immature and I hate the fact that all this stupidness might break up our friendship forever. I don't want that to happen and I try to talk to her about it, btu she won't listen. What else can I do?
I just wish she'd stop it.
On a lighter note, I'm going to see Pink live in Wollongong on December 12th! Yayy can't wait, should be fun!

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/192562-STOP-IT