*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190321-Who-cares-about-titles
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#190321 added September 4, 2002 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
Who cares about titles?
Well, just found out that Jess did read my last journal entry, now she's mad and doesn't want me to come down this weekend. She wanted complete honesty, she got complete honesty. I hope she'll forgive me for saying all that, but it is true and my honest opinion. Maybe that's why some people aren't completely honest with each other? I say oh well. Actually kind of leaves my weekend open to go down the Cape and see all my chill friends that I haven't seen in so long. Sasha, Katie, Shaneen (my main squeeze!), Chuck, Tim, Redgate, Tony, Towsley, Kellin, Boo, the whole fucking Cape Cod Crew. I bet I missed some people in there, but who cares? Going to be fucking awesome. Few days ago went to see Fear Dot Com with Danielle. It was decent, very different. Danielle said that would be her dream job. Being the killer in that movie. Hehe, that'd be funny. Been hanging out with her the most of my days. Hanging out, having fun, getting bruises, hehe. Wrestling is fun. Hopefully I never get Danielle mad. I work with her and she'll kick me in the balls (probably harder than every other time) and that'd just be unchill. Last time hanging out with Danielle before she goes to visit Jess tomorrow till Sat. I think it's a good thing Jess is mad at me. Now she's back to being friends with Danielle. I'd rather lose a friend than leave one out. I'm just glad I could donate one, hehe.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190321-Who-cares-about-titles