*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/189833-everything-was-turning-out-chill
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#189833 added September 1, 2002 at 6:59pm
Restrictions: None
everything was turning out chill
Well, Jess came down from college this weekend with a hatred for Danielle. She didn't want to see her at all, she just wanted to hang out with me the whole time, which kind of meant I couldn't hang out with Danielle, which fucking sucked. It all started out pretty chill. My birthday on Friday was when she came over first, Danielle was there, seemed to get off to a rough start for the first 10 seconds. After that it seemed like Jess and Danielle were back to being friends and everything was chill. Apparently not. The next day me and Jess were hanging out at my house and I saw Danielle online, decided to talk to her, and Jess started complaining that I wasn't paying attention to her. So I decided to have Danielle come over, but Jess wanted to leave really quick to see her mum's new trailor, so we kind of ditched Danielle. Then we went to her house to hang out, which was pretty boring, but I was getting the feeling she just didn't want me to talk to Danielle or anyone else. I wanted to call her, but onstead Danielle called Jess's cellphone, and she didn't even answer it! Swearing that she was trying to stalk us. It was really childish. Later on in the car I asked why she wouldn't talk to Danielle cause I thought things went pretty well at the party. She said she went through seeing Danielle, which I'm sure was sooo hard for her, just for me. It was just so unlike her to act like this. It's like she's trying to control who I'm going to hang out with, which is not cool and if she continues to act like this, I'm going to just tell her to fuck off and stop being such a child. Meh, just so fucked up now. Danielle doesn't even know what she did. Neither do I, and I bet neither does Jess. She's just being like this probably because she's away in college and thinks everything she be all about her whenever she comes down. I feel bad, I'm never going to do that again to Danielle. I don't care if Jess doesn't like her anymore. If she wants to hang out with me, then she's going to have to hang out with Danielle.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/189833-everything-was-turning-out-chill