*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/189053-This-sucks
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#189053 added August 28, 2002 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
This sucks
I'm getting the hint that Jess really has feelings for me. She keeps saying that I'm not completely honest with her, but I don't think she's being completely honest with me either. I said that she could talk to me about anything and she doubted it. I said "ask me anything you want, I'll answer." She didn't say anything for awhile and then wrote back "Nevermind, I quit life." I'm a little confused, gave her the chance to ask anything of me and she quits on life. I really hope things settle down between Jess and Danielle. Jess thinks that she has to compete with Danielle for my attention. Compete? What? Craziness. I've come to the conclusion that all girls are all on the same level of psychoticness. They're all too complex for the male mind. Hopefully this doesn't destroy our relationship we've got, she got pretty mad at me for suggesting trying to talk to Danielle when she comes down this weekend. Something like "why can't you just leave our business to ourselves? We don't need help! We can deal with this on our own, I don't even want to see her when I come down!" Fucking sucks.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/189053-This-sucks