*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/188267-sniffle
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#188267 added August 24, 2002 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
(sniffle)
Jess went to college, that sucks. Just me and her were together for her last night before she left. We had some fun, played some cards, went for a walk. Then it ended with a 40 minute long hug. Longest hug of my life and hers. I miss her so much already. Now I just have Danielle, who will be leaving in less than a year. That'll suck even more since she's moving to Vermont. First two nights after Jess was gone I've spent at home, which is so strange because the last few weeks I've been going out all the time. I want to spend more time with Danielle, but she doesn't feel the same way, I feel kind of strange calling her up, don't know why. Probably because I have stronger feelings for her than I did for Jess, but it was just so much easier to get into a great relationship with Jess. This sucks. Danielle is just so strange of a person. Hard to know how to approach something like this to her. I'll be trying though.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/188267-sniffle