*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/187564-fun-stuff
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#187564 added August 21, 2002 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
fun stuff
well, my comp is all fucked up, so I have to go online on the other comp in the house, which I can't be on all the time since my brother's a bitch. I'm noticing some tension between Danielle and Jess as of late. Maybe because of me? Hope not, but the feeling is in me. A few days ago I hung out with Jess all day and went to starland, played Mini-golf (she won), rode Go-Karts (I smoked her), and rummy ofcourse. Then I got home at 9 and Danielle came over at around 10. We played some pool, went to 7-11, had an awesome time. I asked both of them if they wanted the other to come along for Starland or pool, they both said no because there was some tension and they didn't want to see each other then. Then me and Jess went fro a walk down to the 7-11 last night and we got a call from Danielle, she's been looking for us. Stopped atmy house and asked my dad where we were, drove around the streets looking for us. Jess was pissed off because she didn't want to see Danielle, but I think she was looking for us more for me.... not completely sure though. She didn't want to see her because she's been pretty bitchy and moody as of late, which I agree to, but she was in a great mood that night. I like hanging out with Danielle when she's like that. The night kind of just dragged on then. Taught them how to play Knockout, so we could have some fun there.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/187564-fun-stuff