*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186680-Even-when-chem-is-over-I-cant-escape-chlorine
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#186680 added August 17, 2002 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Even when chem is over, I can't escape chlorine...
Chemistry is officially over, yay! The final wasn't bad at all. Of course, there were a few questions I wasn't sure on, but I think I did well.

I've started working on my summer reading. I have until August 28th or so... I'm about halfway through one book, and a quarter of the way through several of the others.

I was at a semi-family reunion thing today. Half the family stayed inside watching (I almost wrote playing!) golf. The other half was outside. Of course, the people making up the halves constantly changed. They had a pool in their backyard, which had a slight greenish tint. Wonderful. And I'm so intelligent that I went swimming in it.

I'm not really what you'd call a social person, but I love family get-togethers just because I can sit somewhere, half reading, and listen to the conversations and the stories. lol, One of the funniest things I heard the entire afternoon was the short conversation that followed story of how my dad's cousin's son (who has to be in his late 20's-early 30's) used to sneak out. My grandmother was horrified and asked my dad if he had ever snuck out. My dad replied, laughing, "We [my uncle and he] were on the third floor! We would've had to jump down a story just to reach the roof!"

Well, I found that funny at least....

Anyway, I have to now wash pool chlorine out of my hair...


~a_g_

         More than an end to war,
         we want an end to the
         beginnings of all war.

                    - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186680-Even-when-chem-is-over-I-cant-escape-chlorine