*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186309-Going-home
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #488783
My emotions... wrapped into words...
#186309 added August 16, 2002 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
Going home!
Yay! Tomorrow I will finally be on my way home! From the west... back to the east. Thank god! I've decided that packing is a very strenuous activity.. involving fighting with a big piece of clothe covered plastic... trying to push and mash everything into that one suit case. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my dirty clothes in there.... any ideas? I have three suitcases... my carry-on has all my writing folders which is approximately four... filled with lots of paper... poems... free-writes... etc. And it also contains my scuba-diving log book, and my public-speaking binder. Oh, and it has my CD's and a CD player... and an extra bad... and soon will carry my cell phone charger... that's in my ONE suitcase! And that's just my carry-on... I have two others... the most allowed on United... my clothes... and shoes in one, along with my digital camera and make-up bag. Then the other is toiletries... my curling iron... make-up/nails kit and then my hair products.... hair brushes... toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant... the works... haha lets just say that it's jam-packed... and it isn't a small suitcase. So I was trying to force everything into my suitcases... jeez it doesn't seem to work... Now what am I going to do with my dirty clothes?

© Copyright 2002 Alyssa Connor (UN: tecchick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alyssa Connor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186309-Going-home