*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185157-Brian-called-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#185157 added August 12, 2002 at 4:48am
Restrictions: None
Brian called it
Well, as the title says, Brian called it. He said when you get a girlfriend, in a very short time, you'll have found someone even better. And that better girl is Danielle. She's 18, looks kind of like a raver chick, into punk music, STRAIGHT-EDGE, and knows how to play rummy and she beat me! And from the information that I got from her, I think a realtionship could be good here. She likes guys about 2 years younger than her, which is me as of right now, and she hasn't too much dating experience, which is the same for me. We'll be getting together soon, just hanging out, but who knows what could go on from there. If I knew that she wanted a relationship right now, I'd try to dump Erin again. Or just go behind her back. I know it's a shitty thing to do, but she's all about me and the relationship has gone too far too fast to just quit on. Let her down gently, but how? Thinking I'll pull what Brian pulled and just get depressed over a week or so and then just say that I need to be alone. She should understand that, but I probably couldn't go to the mall again for fear of seeing her. Argh, I'll figure out something.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185157-Brian-called-it