*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185023-Since-when-were-guys-so-weird
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #488783
My emotions... wrapped into words...
#185023 added August 11, 2002 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Since when were guys so weird?
Ok, yes I know guys have been weird for quite some time... but you gotta hear me out this time. My friend Nicole, who has been spending the weekend with me, and I were downtown, and we went to the beach to walk around... So anyways, we are listening to music... my favorite musical Rent... and this guy who looks like he's in his twenties is behind Nicole, and keeps eyeing me. Well, I didn't find him in the least bit attractive... he was good looking yes... but tattoos, and cigarettes don't cut it with me. So then he signals for me to go over and talk to him... haha I blew him off, shook my head, rolled my eyes and went back to the music, hoping he would take a hint. Obviously he doesn't give up easy... he goes and jumps in the water, splashing around for about twenty minutes, and I figured that my job was done and he wouldnt bug me anymore. How wrong I was... this time he's drying off, looks over at me and points to me then takes his hand to his forehead like he's sweating and needs to wipe it off... all while mouthing "You're hot!" Ok... sorry but what girl is comfortable with some random guy doing that? So I'm talking to Nicole, and ignoring his eyes that are staring constantly in my direction. Then I was going to take a picture of the city from the beach (gorgeous view) and the loser goes and jumps in front of my camera while flexing, and posing. So I didn't take a picture, and instead just put down the camera and rolled my eyes. That was the last straw... so Nicole and I went over to the other side of the beach... and idiot boy follows us with some of his buddies... so we ducked into the bathroom, the one place they couldn' go :) Luckily when we came out they had left, and we decided to go back to the cabin and hang out there the rest of the day. The words to sum it all up: Jeez, what a hell of a day!

© Copyright 2002 Alyssa Connor (UN: tecchick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alyssa Connor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185023-Since-when-were-guys-so-weird