*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/184249-entry-2-why-my-friends-suk
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #136392
i am a loser. now find out why.
#184249 added August 7, 2002 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
entry #2-why my friends suk
Why do my friends suck?
Would u like the long or the short version?

1-THE SHORT VERSION
Why do my friends suck? Because they do.
2-THE MEDIUM LENGTH VERSION
Why do my friends suck? My friends suck because many of the same qualities I desire in companions are the same qualities that frustrate me beyond belief. I love them so much, but at the same time i want to throttle them, and then beat the tar out of them. Isn't that what friendship is all about?
3-THE LONG VERSION
Why do my friends suck? My best friend moved away in July, but just before she moved, she changed all the rules. She broke up with the guy she'd been going out with for the entire length of our friendship, and then started a relationship/not-relationship with our other best friend, who's had a thing for her for years. Then she leaves, and tells me to take good care of this guy, because she, of course, has feelings for him. Of course, when she says this she forgets how i've kinda liked this guy for her sake in the past(She liked him, but wouldn't admit it, and, empath that i am, I somehow picked up her feelings for him).Well, she's gone fore a few weeks and he and i don't talk. Then one day i end up getting his screen name from her so i can keep tabs on him. A few days later he instant messangers me telling me that he's an idiot. I ask him why adn he responds that he signed off intentionally during a conversation with her.Further questioning reveals that he had told her to leave him alone so she can get over him in peace. I told him he was right, he's an idiot, but i can't tell him more unless he tells me the rest of the story. The she comes onlineand tells me that he said that she had never cared about him and she further states that SHE signed off on him. I'm at a loss...alright then, who signed off on who? I ask her for the story and she just comtinues ranting.She says that they had argued, and he had said that she didn't love him, and then she had started crying and signed off. AFter this she tells me that she has decided she won't cry over him anymore, that she's stoppered off all tears for him behind a wall(how martyr like)and then she turns around and says that atleast she's winning, that she's signed off more often and most recently. I told her it wasn't a competition between them, and that offended her. Finally, she decides that she has to go, and she says she loves me, followed by "but maybe i shouldn't tell anyone i love them anymore". O she suffers with dignity.Later he comes back on, and i ask him how long she's been that self-pitying, because she wasn't like that when she left here. He reacts to this by demanding to know what she said to me.he and i argue , mainly him demanding and me refusing, until finally he's like FINE! DON"T TELL ME!!!thank you!!!So I proceed to sit and blink at the computer screen, wondering what the hell happened there. AFter this, she returns, and i ask her the same question. Her response is that she's always been Selfish like that. She and I proceed to argue about something. Then he invites us both into a chat room and we all argue with each other. I tell them that i need to know why they're fighting, especially if they're going to drag me into it, that if she throws sh*t at him, and he hurls sh*t at her, somehow the sh*t all bounces off of them and ends up on my. The conversation ends with me saying f*ck them both, and her leaving the room. We all sit in silence for a few minutes, after which i apologize to each of them, and he goes to eat or sleep or something. She and i have a conversation about how frustrated we all are, and how frustrating it is, now that we no longer operate on the same levels. She tells me she misses us, and i inform her that it's ok if she doesn't miss us all the time. She responds that she does though, that she even missed us when we were arguing. I told her that while we were arguing i missed having the ability to pick up the phone and scream at her. SHe and i came to an understanding and finishe dof the evening in a melancholy fashion, with she and I missing each other and her leaving to sleep in the hopes that tomorrow will be a better day. One can only hope.
WHY DO MY FRIENDS SUCK? SIMPLE. BEACAUSE I DO, TOO.

© Copyright 2002 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/184249-entry-2-why-my-friends-suk