*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/183952-Frustrated
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #488783
My emotions... wrapped into words...
#183952 added August 6, 2002 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
Frustrated
"Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it"
-Avril Lavigne

That's how I feel just about everyday of my life... You know how things can just make you so frustrated with life? That's pretty much how I feel, especially when I can't seem to figure out what I want, where I'm going, anything that to me needs to be known. And now it's my writing... I'm really annoyed by the fact that I can't focus on my short story I am attempting to write... I want to write more of it... but I can't bring myself to do it. At least I had the satisfaction of writing last night, just letting things flow. I did that for about two hours... a fairly long time for me to be writing. I went over some of the freewrites I had done in the past and I came out with some new specimens ready for surgery. Oh well, I'm not totally satisfied with them, but I don't hate them either... my heart was in it... and the topics were good, so maybe I can just polish them up, change some things around, and make them ready for display. I'm always ready to change things, but sometimes it takes a while for me to think about the obvious flaws in my writing. Oh well, I guess it's all a matter of complications and frustration.

© Copyright 2002 Alyssa Connor (UN: tecchick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alyssa Connor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/183952-Frustrated