*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181429-its-a-shame-on-such-a-beautiful-day
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#181429 added July 25, 2002 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
it's a shame on such a beautiful day...
I just went and backed up this entire journal (lol, and I'm just giving myself more work by writing this...)

I can't believe there's only a month left to summer. Where has the time gone? And for that matter, what have I been doing instead of my to-do list...

I get out of chemistry two weeks into August. Two weeks after that, I go back to full time school. So much for having a summer...

Today has been so cool. Temperature-wise I mean. It's been mid-60's (Fahrenheit) with a beautiful breeze. Much better than nineties and humid. Gotta love summer cold fronts...

The purple finches have actually learned to hang and eat from the goldfinch feeder. They can't stay upside-down for long, only about 5 seconds at most before they have to flip upright again. I guess the blood rushes to their heads. It's so weird though, watching birds learn skills like that.

The mother of one of the girls in my theatre club was dying as of three this afternoon. I feel terrible for her. From what I heard, it was cancer. She was hysterical earlier. I would have been too. But I doubt I would have made it to the library like she did. I think the entire group is going to pitch in and send a sympathy card... It's so sad.

I have to go straighten my room up. I still have not finished cleaning it...

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181429-its-a-shame-on-such-a-beautiful-day