*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181245-WTF----Ramble-5
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#181245 added July 25, 2002 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
WTF? - Ramble #5
Why the hell does everyone assume they understand this situation better than me? Why does everyone assume they can tell me what my choice should be, when they don't even know half of the situation? I'm fucking sick of people telling me that "If you don't do it this way, I'm not going to be able to deal with you anymore". Well, It's kinda fucking hard to do that when I've got 4 different bleedin' people telling me 4 different courses of action, half of which I can't do because, well, the guy DOESN'T have the internet right now, and NO, I'm not gonna write a letter to a guy who lives across the street from me, since we're a PO box kinda town. and NO, just forgeting about him is not an option - he lives across the street from me, and that pretty much means that I have to face at least his house every day, and I'd rather keep him as a friend than nothing else. And YES, I bleedin' know what I'm going to do, and NO, I'm not going to tell you, because, well, I think the guy deserves to know first, and I'm really not into letting every bleedin' person on the planet know what I'm going to do before I do it. I'm sick of dealing with the dramatics that are tied to this, I'm sick of dealing with people who didn't even really know me when this whole thing happened, telling me what I should do, based off of what limited sumaries I've given them. Well, you know what? You can't judge from the outside here - first, the people I talked to when it was going on really aren't talking to me now, with the exception of one, and the people that are trying to help me only know my limited side of it - the side that I'll give everyone. And to top it off, I'm sick of people blaming me for all sorts of things because I refuse to tell them what I'm going to do. I'm sick of them telling me that they are "going to bed now, because they're sick of my b/s". Well, you know what? It's not bullshit. I just DON'T FUCKING SEE WHERE IT IS YOUR BUSINESS. SO back the fuck off. Why is that so hard to understand? I can't talk to anyone online anymore without them asking "so... what are you going to do? have you decided yet?" I'll have 5 friends online, and 4 of them start a conversation with that. The other one, well, she doesn't know about it, since I decided to NOT fill her in when I noticed the trend everyone else was following.

I am so bleedin' sick of my friends. I've got a plan of action, until then, just leave me the fuck alone. I'll let you know when I want to talk.

Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181245-WTF----Ramble-5