*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178279-Pause--Stop--Rewind
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#178279 added July 8, 2002 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Pause. Stop. Rewind.
Someone I know, trust, and love finally snapped me back. Told me to quit the drama. He's right. So, for a while, I think I'm just going to take this private. No more entries, except maybe when work is pissing me off... I've been getting more and more pissed off at work lately.


"But the beginning of things, of a world especially, is necessarily vauge, tangled, chaotic and exceedingly disturbing." - Kate Chopin, The Awakening


I think I'm actually going to focus on trying to find out why I fuck these things up. I'm going to focus on changing it. It had to happen eventually.


"If I could change anything, then I would change everything" - Nine Days, 'Bitter'


Anyway... Honestly, life is pretty good right now. I got to go out with my sister last Saturday, and I had a lot of fun with her. For a 6-year-old she's really smart, which makes her fun to be around. We went and saw Lilo & Stitch, which I got a big kick out of, mainly because, for the first time, Disney isn't using their typical face for the heroine. I think they got a new animator, lol. When I got her back, Mom took us all out for Mini-Golf, which was great.

I am really happy about passing my Spanish test. Yeah, I wish Munchie had actually at least congradulated me instead of "yeah, so what" but that doesn't change the fact that I got a 5, which is really damned good.

I'm having a pool party in a couple of weeks, and that's really cool too. I'm going to get to see some of the friends that I've been ignoring for most of the summer because I was focusing too much on Munchie and his little needs, and I don't need to do that anymore.

So I guess, really, all in all the only things that are bugging me right now are work, the forest fires, and running into Munchie. Running into Munchie wouldn't be that bad, I guess. That's just life. As good as I am at tuning other people's feelings out, I should know how to tune mine out every once and a while.

Wow... I really don't have much to complain about. Hmmmmmm. Cool. Life goes on.



"You're bound to move on and so am I... On this world we've had time to burn - How come nobody ever seems to learn" - Bruce Cockburn, 'Starwheel'


He's already moved on, why the hell shouldn't I? I've got good friends, a semi-decent job, and loads of free time and money on my hands now. And I'm going into a bunch of new classes next year that aren't full of the annoying IB parrots... I might actually meet some new people.. that could really help.



"We are so afraid of disorder we make it into a God" - Gospel of Bondage


Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178279-Pause--Stop--Rewind