*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178251-Sydney
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#178251 added July 8, 2002 at 7:48am
Restrictions: None
Sydney.

Today Mum, Shirly and I went to Sydney to the aquarium. It was pretty cool. They have an underground tunnel where there's water above our heads and we saw all the stingrays and sharks and the stingrays have faces under their eyes! Funny!

On the way up, Shirley told me that my Grandmother's mother might have been her grandmother AND he mother at the same time, but they didn't know. I dont know how that would have worked out, but I don't wanna think about it. They also ssaid that she mighten't have been Roy (My great grandfather's) child, but her mothers first husbands, who used to bash her. Shirley said that they might have run away together and that's why they kept moving around all the time so he couldn't find them.
I don't know why, but it really upset me to realize that i didn't know any of this, and that my grandmother dies without ever findinmg out the truth about her past.
It so doesn't make me love her less, but I'm fascinated. I just wish I could reaserch it, but there's no way I could. Maybe the past is better left buried, but I don't know.

I started a Home & Away fic a few days ago, it's Jude/Shauna (Hehe. I'm obsessed wit em)
Hopefully it will turn out okay.
I'm also working on another Brooke/Deacon story, but this one is harder because...I've had writer's block for ages now.

Better go, do something.
TTFN

"You got me
You got me where you want me
Falling for you
You finally caught me
You got me
You got me where you want me
I'm your girl"- Bardot 'got me where u want me'

~^*Happy Days Are Yours And Mine*^~

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178251-Sydney