*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177576-If-I-told-you-this-was-killing-me
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#177576 added July 4, 2002 at 12:02pm
Restrictions: None
If I told you this was killing me...
"If I told you this was killing me, would you, would you stop?" - The Juliana Theory

I got called in to work yesterday. For the first time since I started, I had to work the register through our lunch rush. (Usually I bus) Well, about halfway into it, Munchie walks in, and gets a pop. I really didn't say anything, simply because I was having enough trouble keeping up on the register, and I really didn't want to talk to him. Well, halfway through a large back up, he comes over, and asks me to talk with him after work. My response? "I really don't feel like talking to you right now".

Ok, well, I nearly got in a shitload of trouble on that one - we had another store manager filling in for ours, and he nearly took my head of for talking to a customer like that - until I told him that that customer was my ex-boyfriend, and he'd keep coming in here until the day the world ended (AKA, when Chipotle goes out of business).

Well, after work, he happened to be refilling that drink (As I said, he works nextdoor), and he followed me out - I was hoping to avoid him, and I guess he didn't pick up on the me-passing-him-and-leaving-before-he-can-say-something bit. Meh. So he asks when we can talk. I don't want to, he doesn't understand. I just can't face him. It hurts too much still. And if he is trying to act mature, this sure as hell isn't the way to go about it.

Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177576-If-I-told-you-this-was-killing-me