*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/175066-What-Is-His-Problem
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#175066 added June 22, 2002 at 6:24am
Restrictions: None
What Is His Problem?


Hmm. Today nothing much happened and I wasn't going to write, to save you from reading something that said "Nothing important happened today" BUT my Dad just did something that annoyed me.
If you've read my other entries, you might remember a certain incident when my Dad went crazy because I left the T.V on chanel [V].
Well, I ACCIDENTLY did it again today. Mum and I were downstairs and we heard this SQUAWK fropm upstairs from my Dad. We looked around and saw that both the cat and dog were with us, then we heard ANOTHER SQWARK and then a huge thump, so hard that the windows rattled. We jumped up, thinking that my Dad had fallen, but then he BELLOWED down the stairs "STOP LEAVING THIS T.V ON THAT STUPID CHANNEL V!"

All was silent for a second, then Mum said (trying to cheer me up) "Sounded like he was laying an egg"
Well, that just CRACKED me up and I was laughing my head off, then Dad yelled "ENOUGH!"
So, that was that.
God he annoys me. Well, I'll be on my way after this song lyric (lol i love this song)
"I can't stop this crazy feeling
And you are the reason
So come back to me
Won't you come back to me, yeah
You're beautiful" - Beautiful by Disco Montego featuring Katie Underwood.
I'm trying to get mum to buy me the single.
TTFN

~^*Happy Days Are Yours And Mine*^~


© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/175066-What-Is-His-Problem