*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174829-My-Eyes-Are-Sore
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#174829 added June 21, 2002 at 7:50am
Restrictions: None
My Eyes Are Sore.


Here's what happened today- it's not much, but that's a good thing sometimes :)

Woke Up: Found out that my eyes were sore because I had sinus.

Roll Call: Forgot my R.A.G.E book, so I read the school newsletter.

Periods 1/2: Double Geography. We waited outside our classroom for 10 minutes, and then we went out into the quad. Kirsty was there because she had a free for Careers. We were there for all of 2 minutes, when Mr Graham (the new deputy principal that everyone hates) came and told us to go back to our room. So we went, and no teacher came, so we just lounged about in the corridoor for awhile. And then Mrs Cook (My Drama teacher) Came and let us in the room, because it's her room. So I just rested my eyes because by that time, they were really sore.

Period 3: Science. We had a quiz in Genetics and I know I failed it, because it went straight over my head.

Recess: Um... Notting much, I wore Kirsty's sun glasses to hide my eyes from the sun.

Periods 4/5: Double English. We worked on our essays that I have NO IDEA what to do. NO IDEA! So that was NOT a productive lesson.

Period 6: Maths. I didn't do my work because of my eyes. The teacher let me sit there and do nothing.

Lunch: Kirsty and I just sat alone and she was going on and on about how much her life sucks.

Period 7: Drama. We worked on our Melodramas and the teacher told us that we'd be performing either our skits or our Melodramas for "Spectacular" The school performance. Which means that we'll be performing in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL! Yay!

Period 8: Media. The teacher was in a bad mood, so we all did our work (or pretended to)

There! All done. Tomorrow probably won't be much better, but at least it's Saturday.

TTFN

~^*Happy Days Are Yours And Mine*^~

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174829-My-Eyes-Are-Sore