*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174581-Angry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#174581 added June 20, 2002 at 6:49am
Restrictions: None
Angry.

I didn't write last night because I was so angry that if I DID write, the entry would just be filled with swearing, which wouldn't be good.
As usual, I'll just tell you my day in order.

ROLL CALL: Pretty peaceful for once. Nothing out of the ordinary hapened.

DOUBLE SCIENCE: Now, THAT was boring! We watched a video on Phenotypes and Genotypes and stuff of Genetics.

DRAMA: We were listening to the teacher because she was telling us about our assesment poem thing (You have to present a poem to the class)
Anyway, MAtthew was chattering on to Elly (remember, she hates him) and she snapped "SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO LISTEN!"
It was sooo funny.
Then we watched half an hour of Days Of Our Life which the teacher had taped for us, because we needed ideas for writing our melodramas and they say 'committed' a lot as well! I thought it was just The Bold and The Beautiful.

RECESS: (The part that made me angry) Kirsty and I were walking to the toilets with Matthew trailing behind as usual, and we got into the toilets and this was the conversation.
KIRSTY: Sarah, I have to tell you what Matthew said last week about you.
ME: Okay...What?
KIRSTY: You can't tell him that I told you, though
ME: Okay
KIRSTY: Well, we were walking home and he said that I always hang around you and that he wants to spend time alone with you more-(I cut her off)
ME: What?! If he wants to spend time with me, he should tell me!
KIRSTY: And he told me to F*ck off and leave you alone.
ME: What a prick!
KIRSTY: Then he said that you HAVE to hold his hand, you HAVE to give him head and you HAVE to kiss him
ME: I don't have to do anything that he says! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM HEAD!
KIRSTY: Then he said that you don't look like you've ever kissed a guy, had a boyfriend or held a guy's hand
ME: Oh that's it. He's gone.

He didn't come to school today, so I couldn't talk to him.
I don't like to say it aloud, but Kirsty might be lying. Oh, I don't know~
I'm not gonna write the rest of my day in, but I dropped a size!
TTFN


© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174581-Angry