*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173952-Volleyball
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#173952 added June 17, 2002 at 6:14am
Restrictions: None
Volleyball.

Today has been a pretty good day in comparison with my days lately. I don't know why, but I'm not going to let anything spoil my mood, because tomorrow something WILL.

Arrived at school: Stood in the corridoor and talked to Kirsty and everyone else. Matthew came over after a few minutes and I said "Are you going to school tomorrow?" And he said "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" And I said "Because it's the athletics carnival" And he goes "Oh. Are you going?" and I lied. I said "Nope"
So he's not going. It's Kirsty and my chance to have a good conversation without Matthew or some teacher eavesdropping.

Roll call: People came around asking us to sign up for some events tomorrow, of course I said no. I'm not bad at sports, but I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of the whole school (Well, the few that turn up!)

Media Studies: Pretended to do my work while Sara and I chatted about Mr Matthes and why he does the things he does.

Double English: We had Mrs Richardson(The creative writing teacher) She read one of my stories out to the class again. She also read Kirsty's. I don't know if I'm imagining it, but lately, Kirsty seems really competitive with me. I mean, I don't know why. She's coming ahead of me in every class except English. Some people can't be happy until they're perfect, I guess.

Recess: Spent it reading a magazine with Kirsty. We saw a poster of Marty ::Drool::

Double Maths: The teacher was out of the school because of a "personal matter" so we had no teacher at all! Mr Payne just kept coming and checking on us every half hour.

Double P.E: I think Kirsty and I nearly gave the teacher a heart attack by actually participating! We played volleyball- BY OURSELVES!. Everyone else was to lazy. Then after they took the net down, we went and shot goals at the netball hoop.
I tied my jumper around my waist and called myself an "Eight year old dag" Funnnnnn :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Okay, I'll be back with all the goss tomorrow ;)

TTFN





© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/173952-Volleyball