*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/172972-Confusing-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#172972 added June 12, 2002 at 8:25am
Restrictions: None
Confusing Day.

Hi everyone :) Well, when I came on the Net awhile ago, I was going to come and write in here, but I decided that I'd calm down first so i could describe my day in great detail without forgetting anything. So, here goes.
Arrived at school: Matthew ran up to me as soon as he saw me and started hanging around like a bad smell. I really needed to talk to Kirsty about something private, but he wouldn't leave.

Roll Call: We had like 2 minutes left (We have to read for 20 minutes every day except Tuesday when we have assembly) and the teacher decided to explain to us what her book was about.

Outside Library: i was waiting for Kirsty when Vi came out of her roll call class looking upset and she'd been crying. I finally got her to tell me what was wrong. Key and Nee had been throwing punches at each other and she'd had to break it up because her parents were at work.

Periods 1/2: Science. We had a relief teacher who babbled on about Genetics and Cloning. I was writing in Kirsty and my Big Brother story book and he was looking over my shoulder so I slammed it down on his hand. Hehe that was funny :)

Period 3: Drama. We had another relief techer. He took us to the Drama room to continue watching A Streetcar Named Desire (We'd just finished reading the play). Matthew INSISTED that he sit with me. He had a boner (How freakin embarrassing!) and he kept squirming in his seat. I think that was one of the longest periods of my life!

RECESS: I was standing in the middle of a group of my friends when Lindsay goes "Why aren't you sitting with Matthew?"
And I said "Because it's always up to me to sit with him. He never makes an effort to come and sit with me"
So she goes "I'll go over and tell him"
And I said "No! I swear, if you do, I'll be so pissed off!"
Anyway, I went back to talking to Shannon when Kirsty goes "Look"
I looked over and there's Lindsay, Vi and Elly talking to Matthew!
Then he came over and said that they told him I was mad at him.
I was so f*cking pissed off with Elly, Lindsay and Vi, but most of all Lindsay because she's the one who told him.

Periods 4/5: History test. I think I failed it. I made up with Vi because she apologised.

LUNCH: Ignored Elly. Kirsty and I avoided Matthew by walking around.

Sport: Volleyball. I actually managed to hit a few balls over the net! Elly apologised and we made up.
After the game, our team was just hitting the ball around for fun and I hit it perfectly! Luckily, the teacher saw and complimented me :)

After School: Kirsty and I were walking down the school driveway and I said "Thank God Matthew isn't with us!" Then we heard running footsteps. We turned and saw Matthew running towards us.

I don't know what to do about him.
Well, deep down I do. I'll have to break up with him.

TTFN

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/172972-Confusing-Day