*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/171414-The-Plot-Thickens
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#171414 added June 5, 2002 at 7:31am
Restrictions: None
The Plot Thickens.

:) Hi.
Lots of things happened today, compared to yesterday, so here we go.
My Day.
Arrived At School Early- Chatted with my best friend, then when Matthew arrived, gave him the letter I wrote him and we talked.
Roll Call: Teacher thought I was in year 8 (I'm in year 10) That kinda annoyed me- I'm not that short!
1st/2nd/3rd Periods: We got to miss out on a double of Science and a single of Drama to go see this awesome Irish storyteller in our hall. WONDERFUL performance he put on, he had everyone jumping in their seats and laughing.
Recess: Sat with my friends. Natalie came over and said "Matthew wants to talk to you alone" I thought he was going to ask me out, but he only wanted to know about volleyball and if they could fit him in.
Careers: Watched some dumb video. I was worrying over the Matthew situation. My other friend talked to me about it.
Geography: Another period of madness. Copied work off the board, after I finished that, I daydreamed.
Lunch: My best friend and I were at her locker and I heard Matthew And Cassey coming down the stairs, so I went a nd stood where the lockers might hide me, but they walked past. I gave them a half smile. I guess I looked kinda funny 'cause Cassey came over to me ten minutes later and said "You know Matthew like you, right?"
And I answered "Yeah, what makes you think I don't?"
And she said "Well, do something about it!"
ME: I don't think it should always be up to me! He's always passing messages through ******(My best friends name)
CASSEY: If he asked you out in person, would you say yes?
ME: I dunno. Maybe
Yeah, that convo was weird. I dunno what to do if he asks me out. It's just so confusing!
SPORT: (Volleyball) The teacher told me I was the best player on the team (:))
AFTER SCHOOL: Matthew waited me to finish and told me I looked cute and complimented me on my hair (I just put chestnut colour through it)
All in all, it's been a confusing day!
More tomorrow, guys :)
TTFN


© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/171414-The-Plot-Thickens