*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168167-Concerning-writing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Relationship · #424201
My life has been through the tests of the tough, but is my heart strong enough for it?
#168167 added May 19, 2002 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
Concerning writing...
By now, someone's got the bright Idea that I'm a pyscho. Too bad, I don't have a prize for you. Shoo.

I'm a writer... I can start novels, with the idea of exactally how to write it, finish it, publish it... less than five chapters into it, I declare it crap. Then I start over again. In the course of a year, I've had seven or eight Star Wars stories, three based on modern-kinda things, five on fantasy, and none of it stays longer than a month. The one things I nearly finished, i had a co-author... and that was... kinda messed up.

It must be that parodies, short stories and poems are my forte. What a riot... writing poetry in school... one time, I got sent down to the counselor... I woulda wound up there sooner or later anyhow.

Writing poetry has been some of the best fun I've had recently...I'd take a word and run it through the alphabet, looking for a rhyming word. Dacia joined me, in History... we laughed to the point that the teacher came over and asked if we needed help.

"yes, sir... We need a psychatric straight away"

Short stories are fun because you don't hafta do much to them. They aren't as long as a novel... but eventually, with me at the wheel, get turned into one.. I hate myself when I do that.

Parodies are just TOO MUCH FUN... I took a Christmas Carol and put the teachers in place of the ghosts, Marely and Scrooge... at school, it was a hit... On Stories.com... No one could care less.

In the infamous words of my father, "screw you...Nice to know that someone doesn't care."

ah well... so what... You can't take away my fun, SO HA!

ok... sinking into depressed, touchy mode again.. better go before i explode on something,...what else is new?


© Copyright 2002 CerAnaka (UN: anaka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CerAnaka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168167-Concerning-writing