*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/165533-Anonymous-Reviews
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#165533 added May 7, 2002 at 8:47pm
Restrictions: None
Anonymous Reviews....
Reviewed Item's Title: Lyrics That Define My Life

"I never knew that apologies were within your capabilities, yet you say it has been a while since you said "I'm sorry." The problem there is that to do so you have to admit you were wrong, and you are not known for your ability to do so."


I would like to say, at this point, that I hate anonymous reviews. Especially when 9 times out of 10 I can tell who they're from. Grrr. Anywhoo, to whomever this was, you may or may not be the person I'm apologizing to. I don't offer explainations with my lyrics for a reason. They're personal, and everyone needs to take their own message from the lyrics and the music.

For the (official) record: In posting this song I was, in effect, apologizing to Kebeth for how I treated him over the past year. He didn't deserve that treatment from me as a friend, much less as someone who said she loved him. I'm apologizing to my dearly loved boyfriend, Munchie, for all the times when I seem depressed, and when I seem like I don't want him around, because I do want him around, and I don't want him to ever think otherwise. I'm apologizing to my classmates in the Junior IB class for the words I said to them a few weekends past, I ment the ideas behind the words, but I could have been more... forgiving... in the choice of words that I used. I was not, in any way shape or form apologizing to anyone else in my life, except those that I have apologized to personally.

Elyas - that means you. I am in no way sorry for anything that ever passed between us. I pity you, and the future you have chosen for yourself, but I'm content and happy with where I am now, and, while I recognize that couldn't have happened without you fucking me over last December, I'm so amazingly happy that you're out of my life that I could pee a squirrel. I'm over you. Quit bugging me.

If it wasn't Elyas - would whoever sent the review just come forward? They're rather annoying. I would rather know who thinks I don't have an apologetic bone in my body than wonder who it was. I'll read it either way. Meh, I don't care if it WAS Elyas. His life, his issues, if he's still bugging his ex when he's got a (new) fiancee, that's his issues.

Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/165533-Anonymous-Reviews